Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
its successful because its cheap fast food that gives the illusion of being healthy

not sure if anyone else answered this, didn't read the other five pages~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

Sega Saturn posted:

jimmy johns is better but they dont use sprouts anymore and i also can't bring myself to support that rear end in a top hat

jimmy johns is pretty terrible considering its just one of three meats tucked under a bunch of iceberg lettuce and a slice of tomato for like $8

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

There's a Jimmy Johns next to my office and they brought a shitload of free sample baby subs and everyone acted like it was loving Christmas day

• Locked thread