Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
i think back in th elike 80s or whatever subway used to actually make the dough from scratch and it was real bread. obviously things have kind of gone to poo poo since then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

nomadologique posted:

Have you ever heard of like cumin or paprika or anything with joy in it? I mean nobody is advocating for Monterey chicken powder on your filet mignon but...

filet is actulaly pretty bland imo

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

HJE-Cobra posted:

Is Subway's veggie patty healthy, or is it all a lie? Normally whenever I've gone to Subway I get a turkey sub or ham or something not-too-bad, but I usually don't get a strictly vegetarian one. Obviously the "veggies and veggies alone" subs are going to be low-cal and whatever, but I dunno what to make of the veggie patty. It is a strange beast.

isnt it like mostly starch anyway? so i guess no worse than potato sandwiches

• Locked thread