Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fargield posted:

much runes
such power

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

N-Word man makes an appearance in The Rats In The Walls (My personal favorite) and in one of the audiobooks it's replaced with the name Mr Black Man, lmao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The Sharmat posted:

There are Lovecraft audiobooks?

I have to hear this.

The better ones are read by a guy named Nathan Healy but there's expurgated ones also but I forget the guy's name.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The guy in the expurgated ones tends to spell them out but Nathan Healy tries to pronounce them.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wayne June is the lovely ones, from a series called The Dark Worlds of HP Lovecraft. And it's David Healy not nathan sorry. I found this. http://www.sffaudio.com/?page_id=1897

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

have you seen the comic of this? it's cool.

I don't actually read books, I just listen to the audiobooks of them, and I don't even bother looking at comic versions of things.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not to mention I stopped caring much about Lovecraft poo poo after I became 15 or 16 or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

More like the mountains of Badness; This book STINKS!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Y-Hat posted:

speaking of possibly dead goons, there was a poster called SHUBNIGGARATHS CLIT. i wonder what happened to him

He turned into a pedophile and went to BadGame.net. Or I guess he became a Normie and in between his real life he posts there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's the guy who had the "My Sistas My <3" avatar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tis he.

• Locked thread