Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Turn power glove into fleshlight

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

shove a ps2 controller up her butthole op

Dec 26, 2012

taint reaper what has gone wrong in your life that it has come to t his

Scyther
Dec 29, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

I have a huge house with upwards of 30 rooms, enough rooms to have a dog olympics where each dog country can have its own residence, and yet my gorgeous wife won't let me play one of the worst western RPG peices of trash ever shitted out of an rear end. Le sigh.

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

Ristolaz posted:

I have a huge house with upwards of 30 rooms, enough rooms to have a dog olympics where each dog country can have its own residence, and yet my gorgeous wife won't let me play one of the worst western RPG peices of trash ever shitted out of an rear end. Le sigh.

it kind of sounds like she's just worried about his games taking over the house like a slow growing tumor. it's fine to have a game room but it sounds like you're buying more poo poo to gradually fill up another. just throwing them out is kind of hosed up though

actually you're probably made for each other because you both sound nuts in your own unique ways

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

i thought you learned your lesson

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug

01011001 posted:

you reap one taint...

Kimmalah
Nov 14, 2005

Basically just a baby in a trenchcoat.

i'm not saying the OP is wrong for wanting to have games, just that every other thing in his post is like "i bought more old stuff to fill up the house and for some reason my wife doesn't like it" it's not really hard to figure out

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Go back to OP school, OP.

Pikachu
Feb 6, 2010

DANGER DANGER
HIGH VOLTAGE

01011001 posted:

spends every night out reaping taints with "the guys" and is putting stress on the relationship

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Gaming University is really piling the stress on my marriage.

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
find a new Taint Reapette

Dr. Lunchables
Dec 27, 2012

IRL DEBUFFED KOBOLD

how big is your house OP? this is important.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Lord Frisk posted:

how big is your house OP? this is important.

It's been established that he has nearly 100 rooms of varying sizes.

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

all jokes aside it sounds like you have a very healthy relationship with your wife who if you were not home would throw out all your belongings

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

do you have stairs in your house

to push her down

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I will never forget that AxeManiac's stunningly beautiful wife made him choose between Video games and sex, and he chose to betray video games forever.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

I will never forget that AxeManiac's stunningly beautiful wife made him choose between Video games and sex, and he chose to betray video games forever.
Did he have to give up the ultimate toilet though? a man should never give up on his dreams

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

Gaming University is really piling the stress on my marriage.

Grim
Sep 11, 2003

Grimey Drawer
i agree with the swinger idea your wife sounds like she would be into it

surc
Aug 17, 2004

I decided I wasn't going to do this this morning, but then everybody was emptyquoting so

Wormskull posted:

If you spew and she bolts, then it was never meant to be.

If you blow chunks and she comes back, she's yours.

The Sharmat
Sep 5, 2011

by Lowtax
gamer wives really should know what they're getting into, and if they don't all ensuing relationship problems are their fault imo

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

The Sharmat posted:

gamer wives really should know what they're getting into, and if they don't all ensuing relationship problems are their fault imo

I just wanna know why dudes would agree to split the loot without a good DKP system in place.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

SeXReX posted:

I just wanna know why dudes would agree to split the loot without a good DKP system in place.

It's called a pre-nup.

deadwing
Mar 5, 2007

after reading this thread the Taint Reaper's posts make a lot more sense

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Dude, but seriously. Demand one room for yourself, let her choose the room with conditions (cannot be a tiny loving closet, must be an actual room, etc.) Move all your gamer poo poo into that and install a lock in the door.

Then, watch your marriage crumble in real time, stream it on Twitch for mad internet money.

americong
May 29, 2013

op have you thought about playing candy crush with her, to deepen your bonds of matrimony

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

op, i know how you feel. i live in a terrifying cavernous complex of a countless forever shifting spaces, which for want of a better word i refer to as "rooms" but they are really chambers of uncertain design littered with artifacts whose purpose can only be to inflict pain on limbs and bodies not of human proportions. few lights illuminate these rooms and i can only gauge their dimensions by pacing the squamous, ever-moving floors that are littered with the effluvium, discharges and expelled organs of past victims, surfaces glistening with blood and gristle. There are screams but they echo such that they provide little information on the vast nameless dimensions i am confined in aside from their very vastness, which threatens to obliterate my very mind if i but ponder this emptiness i have been cast into. like you i also feel an oppressive other who pursues me with what can only be malicious intent, and i must careen unseeing from room to room, and the spikes and the chains and the razorwire i stumble through have scarred my body such that my skin is toughened and scarred into something monstrous and i can only thank whatever grotesque god put me here that there is no mirror with which i can see how far i have fallen from humanity. though i cannot linger long in these spaces owing to the unending chase, i sometimes see glimpses of what might be windows which open to void places and stars shining like the pinprick eyes of wild animals, and other times i look outside and there is daylight and streets and homes that seem outwardly tranquil but then a curtain is peeled back and within those houses i see the same maze-like torture-spaces identical to the one i occupy and i fear that we are all each and everyone one of us trapped in illusions of idyllic homes that are in truth hive-like killing floors designed only to torment and slaughter us, and in our maddened and fear-cursed state we erect illusory lives that hide the hideous truth that once i again i clicked on another loving taint reaper thread.

americong
May 29, 2013

Mr. Pumroy posted:

op, i know how you feel. i live in a terrifying cavernous complex of a countless forever shifting spaces, which for want of a better word i refer to as "rooms" but they are really chambers of uncertain design littered with artifacts whose purpose can only be to inflict pain on limbs and bodies not of human proportions. few lights illuminate these rooms and i can only gauge their dimensions by pacing the squamous, ever-moving floors that are littered with the effluvium, discharges and expelled organs of past victims, surfaces glistening with blood and gristle. There are screams but they echo such that they provide little information on the vast nameless dimensions i am confined in aside from their very vastness, which threatens to obliterate my very mind if i but ponder this emptiness i have been cast into. like you i also feel an oppressive other who pursues me with what can only be malicious intent, and i must careen unseeing from room to room, and the spikes and the chains and the razorwire i stumble through have scarred my body such that my skin is toughened and scarred into something monstrous and i can only thank whatever grotesque god put me here that there is no mirror with which i can see how far i have fallen from humanity. though i cannot linger long in these spaces owing to the unending chase, i sometimes see glimpses of what might be windows which open to void places and stars shining like the pinprick eyes of wild animals, and other times i look outside and there is daylight and streets and homes that seem outwardly tranquil but then a curtain is peeled back and within those houses i see the same maze-like torture-spaces identical to the one i occupy and i fear that we are all each and everyone one of us trapped in illusions of idyllic homes that are in truth hive-like killing floors designed only to torment and slaughter us, and in our maddened and fear-cursed state we erect illusory lives that hide the hideous truth that once i again i clicked on another loving taint reaper thread.

im glad

Dec 26, 2012

Mr. Pumroy posted:

well hopefully you learned your lesson

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
op, are your 15 copies of the jonas brothers ds game safe

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i dont actually want you to reply or post ever again, op

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gently caress you

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
op you should like one of those 'collector' wierdos who likes to touch and smell game boxes rather than play them

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Jimbo Jaggins posted:

op you should like one of those 'collector' wierdos who likes to touch and smell game boxes rather than play them
listen man if you've never smelled a fresh new game box than you've never lived

just get a nice whiff of that poo poo

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

Machai posted:

What is he going to do with 5 floppy drives

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaVqewZYrNM

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

i didnt read the thread so someone might have suggested it already but you should rape the bitch's rear end in a top hat imo OP

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Swelter Discharge posted:

i didnt read the thread so someone might have suggested it already but you should rape the bitch's rear end in a top hat imo OP

Good Lord. I thought I left this trash behind.

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

Swelter Discharge posted:

[shakes head]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

elf help book posted:

op, are your 15 copies of the jonas brothers ds game safe

No I gutted them and put much more worthy games in their cases and printed out the corresponding covers.

They were 50 cents each and had the GBA slot in the case. Superstar Saga needed a home.

• Locked thread