Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
they pushed the gb color to its limit, but should they have?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

yeah they should have waited a year or two and just made it for the GBA, it would have been a lot better with a couple extra buttons and a bigger screen. I'm truckin along though

Dec 26, 2012

01011001 posted:

i will pledge to volgarr, then

done. game is pretty good, would recommend. i probably wouldnt have gotten around to it if not for this thread but im glad i did

Ralp
Aug 19, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've almost beaten DROD: King Dugan's Dungeon. I think I still have time

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mabels big day posted:

I'm working through the original Shantae which is pretty tough i think, but its pretty good

Shantaerrible.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Shantaerrible.

This.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

elf help book posted:

i tried thatr a few weeks ago and couldnt stand how big the characters and poo poo were on the screen, you can hardly see in front of you

sounds like you arent enough of a gamer

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Oh I beat Dungeon Crawl with like the second easiest combo and then I got all platinums in Bayonetta on normal mode. Does that count as hard enough

Tekopo
Oct 24, 2008

When you see it, you'll shit yourself.

ive never beaten a game hard

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I beat Lichdom: Battlemage instead.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

i ended up just replaying MegaMan instead

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete
I beat XCOM on classic without losing any countries.

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014
I beat They Bleed Pixels this month, but I feel like frequent player-placed checkpoints kind of constitutes save-scumming.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Mach2 posted:

I beat They Bleed Pixels this month, but I feel like frequent player-placed checkpoints kind of constitutes save-scumming.

you have to have the energy to do it and also be in a safe place which kind of balances it some

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Mach2 posted:

How about you bleed some real blood??? *stabs you one hundred billion times with a knife* HAhahah

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Pewdiepie posted:

How about you bleed some real blood??? *stabs you one hundred billion times with a knife* HAhahah

I walked into that one. This is what I get for being such a scrub game player

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mach2 posted:

I walked into that one. This is what I get for being such a scrub game player

You scrub mens asses at the local bath house, homo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"Game player" is probably the single most irritating way to avoid calling yourself a gamer you little turd. gently caress you.

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

Wormskull posted:

"Game player" is probably the single most irritating way to avoid calling yourself a gamer you little turd. gently caress you.

I'm pretty sure he's saying he plays scrub games

Mach2
Feb 28, 2014

Wormskull posted:

Nono. I play scrub games. My preferred term is True Doom Murderhead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.
i did not beat a hard game published by activision, ea, or ubisoft this month

• Locked thread