Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thug Lessons posted:

The rules: pick a hard game and beat it in a month. Don't abuse savestates or any crap like that. If you beat it you proved you're a true gamer, if you don't beat it you get banned. Or I guess you can write an essay explaining why you're too much of a scrub to beat it but whatever, a true gamer would get banned before admitting that and that's what this is all about, showing the true gamer spirit by beating a hard game. Don't pick Dark Souls. Ganbatte.

I'm going to beat Super Ghosts 'n Goblins for the SNES.

Dark Souls isn't even hard so why would you bring it up?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just beat Mega Man. I am now a true gamer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thug Lessons posted:

Because someone might have picked it otherwise.

:rolleyes:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Fellis posted:

I never played FTL since the big update, what is considered a hard challenge in that? I will do thing
Good news, gamer. "Hard" is strictly relative, so do whatever is hard for you personally.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Why don't you try it and see.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

fronz posted:

thats not saying much, since rayman 1 is still easy. play Dustforce or something, noob.

LOL

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mung Dynasty posted:

whats a difficult older game that's difficult by good design rather than by bad design

Silver Surfer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just beat The Wolf Amongst Us. I consider it a hard game because it's hard to sit through point and click adventures, especially when their made for complete retards. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

I'm building all the houses in Hearthfire, which is pretty hard because you need 4000 pieces of iron.

The only hard thing you've done lately is take hard rods into your rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You'd probably enjoy that, hence why you have several thousands of hours racked up in Skyrim in the past few weeks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Skyrim is actually really good when you install 60 modws onto it.

I watched The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug today and it made me reinstall Skyrim. lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Sound like a good reason to invest in a new gaming chair imo, one of those high-quality jobs without a spring.

Your completely missing the point. There's a reason Knuc U Kinte has been trolled to the point of deleting his account at least 4 times (could be more since I quit posting there) from BadGame, which, might I remind you, is filled with the most insanely deviant pedophiles you've ever heard of.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Quit posting...is a fancy way of saying "getting flamed out of the forum for failing to collect all 120 stars in Mario 64"

I quit because I was powerless against the hordes of hosed up misogynist pedophiles and rapists and the mods themselves not only allowed but practically encouraged there behavior. 120 stars... I quit that because Shifting Sand Lands can kiss my gigantic, pockmarked rear end.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You need to keep a leash on your YOSPOS minions, Knuc.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

No...just..I don't even. No.

:golfclap: Put a fork in you. Your done.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SeXReX posted:

you could have replied to my question... Bitch

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Trust me. I know how this feels.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

I already beat CV1 so I don't have to prove anything to anyone.

Same but Quake 1 and mission packs, blind, on Nightmare difficulty. :coolfish:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mmmm lol.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Whoa, calm down.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Drachenreiter posted:

Not saying it's required, but having The Chill Ax in this Thread would probably be beneficial. Just my opinion.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Dongslayer. posted:

at some point this month I will figure out how to play acclaimed map game Crusader Kings 2

It's probably the easiest one to learn, brother.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Start as a count, independent or vassal, and try to get all big n poo poo.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a little more boring to do it that way since not as much goes on at first but it gives you time to figure stuff out and you won't have to stare at the game for a few minutes stuck on 867 trying to figure out the intricacies of a big kingdom or something.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ragg posted:

Shantaerrible.

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

"Game player" is probably the single most irritating way to avoid calling yourself a gamer you little turd. gently caress you.

• Locked thread