Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
I never played FTL since the big update, what is considered a hard challenge in that? I will do thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.

Wormskull posted:

Good news, gamer. "Hard" is strictly relative, so do whatever is hard for you personally.

im asking because i dont know because i haven't played it since the update????

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

No Such Thing posted:

I'm slowly making my way towards 'platinum god' on binding of Isaac. Not sure if it's gonna be done by the end of the month, but it will happen.

The no-hit cheevs are the hardest imo, take an emperor card and hope you get a double level and easy bosses.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

No Such Thing posted:

can't you just shovel past them? or does the game not count that?

Nope gotta do both bosses. It sucks, everything else you'll get a good run eventually but the no-hits you need to have a good run and be really lucky or just be hella good at dodging but the expansion makes that poo poo crazy hard

it was much easier pre-expansion and when there were a variety of ways to glitch invuln

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

challenge update: FTL is boring as poo poo, now playing through Lost Alpha and only saving at the beginning of an area. I find myself not looting every goddamn thing like a packrat because it takes so long other than that its the same bullshit.

e: oh I also solo stealthed a Deathwish Shadow Raid and got 16+ bags and the armor in Payday 2

Fellis fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Aug 12, 2014

• Locked thread