Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

im ogoing to beat a hard game but not because you told me to

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Is it fascism yet posted:

Dodonpachi Daiffukkutsu is my guess

IM GOITNG TO BEAT IT THIS MOTNH!!!

Rthen ill try to beat espgaluda2 :D

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

fronz posted:

fSomeone said Rayman 1, and I say that's not allowed, because the rayman games are really easy.

rayman 1 isd hard imo

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Psycobladder posted:

Im gonna beat Shin Megami Tensei 4 goddamit.

thats not hard

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

cmykjester posted:

I can't beat the bloody palace in DmC: Devil May Cry, I get bored around room 40. It's literally torture :(

Maybe I'll attempt to beat God Hard mode in VanQuish and the Challenge missions. (I have every achievement except for the challenge rooms )

why are u playing DmC you loving fag

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Whoa, calm down.

your right i got a litte worked up

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

i 1CCed dodonpachi daifukkatsu so my hard game of the month is beaten

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

BoredDG posted:

Update on Ninja Gaiden 2: I think I'm about halfway through. I just destroyed a flying aircraft carrier called Daedalus, which reminded me of when I destroyed a flying aircraft carrier in Saints Row 3 which was also called Daedalus.

Why the hell is every flying aircraft carrier called Daedalus?

because daedalus was icarus's dad and he made both of them a set of wings

• Locked thread