Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Why do the peasants slave while the emperor gets to eat all the mung?!
if u have to make it a personal goal to beat some difficult rear end game instead of having already beat all of them in ur life well then i dunno what to tell u except maybe some frogout

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

whats a difficult older game that's difficult by good design rather than by bad design

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

Is it fascism yet posted:

i heard that thing loving sucks

not as bad as the games thread about it

although there was that deak guy which was p funny until goons ran it into the ground writing unfunny tryhard gay poems about it or whatever else low tier games posters do to keep up with the joneses

Mung Dynasty
Jul 19, 2003

The Taint Reaper posted:

Land of the Livid Dead is hard as poo poo

Mind you I've done all time trials and gotten the gold medals and trophies and this last stage is a bitch.

man up

the sad thing about land of the livid dead is that it should have been the halfway point for the game with 40 more livid dead themed levels to go

• Locked thread