Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'm building all the houses in Hearthfire, which is pretty hard because you need 4000 pieces of iron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The only hard thing you've done lately is take hard rods into your rear end.

The only thing likely to go up my rear end is the spring inside my gaming chair when it collapses from playing Skyrim in it all day.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Skyrim is actually really good when you install 60 modws onto it.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

I watched The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug today and it made me reinstall Skyrim. lol

I hope this is real.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Your completely missing the point. There's a reason Knuc U Kinte has been trolled to the point of deleting his account at least 4 times (could be more since I quit posting there) from BadGame, which, might I remind you, is filled with the most insanely deviant pedophiles you've ever heard of.

Quit posting...is a fancy way of saying "getting flamed out of the forum for failing to collect all 120 stars in Mario 64"

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

vapid cutlery posted:

he's my minion.

No...just..I don't even. No.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Swelter Discharge posted:

why are u playing DmC you loving fag

Whoa, calm down.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dongslayer. posted:

ive had enough false starts that i understand the ui and general actions and now i need to apply them into accomplishing something

Duke of Apuila in 1066 is good for newb. You can also try playing in a big family like the Jimena's or Rurikids and consolidating your dynasty's stuff, to get familiar with expanding through inheritance and stabbing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Mach2 posted:

I walked into that one. This is what I get for being such a scrub game player

You scrub mens asses at the local bath house, homo.

• Locked thread