Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i did naked and unloved run of hard revengeance on a new save does that count

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Thug Lessons posted:

IDK what that is but good job dude I guess lol.

metal gear rising revengeance is a fun challenging game and i did it on hard (its harder) with naked and unloved (no upgrades to health or fuel) and having a new save meant i didn't have any items except starting sword. i'd do very hard but you just don't do enough damage that way

if you haven't played it play it

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Action Tortoise posted:

imma try this.

if ytou're baller as gently caress you can do it on Revengeance using parries really carefully and then the QTE finishers but gently caress that noise, one mistake and you're back to the last checkpoint

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
if you got me on your steam friends list and want a hard game: beat my first two levels or hardester times

if not here they are:
hexagon: 82:00
hexagoner: 86:54
hardester: 22:30 (the easy target)

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
i beat crysis 2 on hard and it bugged and took all my upgrades and weapons away just before the hardest part so i'm counting that too

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

AlphaKeny1 posted:

i have:
hexagon 123:05
hexagoner 115:35
hexagonest 77:40
hyper hexagon 61:23
hyper hexagoner 79:10
hyper hexagonest 31:43 :(

dont play DmC

that is impressive as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Mach2 posted:

I beat They Bleed Pixels this month, but I feel like frequent player-placed checkpoints kind of constitutes save-scumming.

you have to have the energy to do it and also be in a safe place which kind of balances it some

• Locked thread