Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smite
Jul 5, 2007

...and then he eats the body, but they always cut out the spoon scene.
I don't see the big deal with having a donation button or steam link in the desc. People wanting to buy games or throw a few dollars to the streamer show up now and then. poo poo shouldn't be on the game screen or interfering with the stream in any way though, unless it is for some sort of event.

Getting subbed on twitch (partnered) requires an average of 500+ viewers or a linked YT account with 100,000's of subs, and they want 3 streams a week. They do make exceptions to these figures, but that gives you an idea of how unlikely it is to be subbed for just about anyone who isn't trying to make actual money at this sort of thing. Isn't like YT partnership where they hand it out to anyone and roll over payments until you make a few bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smite
Jul 5, 2007

...and then he eats the body, but they always cut out the spoon scene.
I got the go-ahead to set up a twitch team called SA Goons for anyone who wants to join. It should be easy to find people and who's currently online using the team page as a list. Send me a PM with your twitch ID and I'll get you in. I can't add hitbox users obviously; someone from that site will have to create another one. http://www.twitch.tv/team/goons