Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Dark Souls 3 is coming out soon, so I am going to do a relaxing stream of Dark Souls 1 Permadeath to get back into the swing of things! Come join me and watch me die!

I beat the bed of chaos, and then died to clams. Hell yeah! I will definitely do another one of these. :)

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Apr 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
CJacobs is also streaming Dark Souls 3! I have beaten the game and am starting my second character, please feel free to join me while I nerd out about it and explore and have fun!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I am streaming Bioshock at 1 AM because I feel like it. I've had a couple shots of whiskey. Let's get spooked.

Thank you all for watching the stream, I'm glad you were here for me when I felt like poo poo. Now it is time to get some nice rest.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 09:47 on May 3, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I woke up very early and I can't get back to bed because I'm stressed out about finals week, so let's chill out with some SNES games. Starting with good old Kirby's Dreamland 3, probably gonna be moving onto more XTREME things later. Click this link here to watch the stream unfold.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
In honor of the successful release of Do4m, which is apparently very fun, I'm going to be streaming some of the classic Doom and Doom 2, maybe with some fun .wads too. Come join me!

edit: Done for now, might do more tomorrow or this weekend. It's fun stuff!

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 02:36 on May 14, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Doing some Max payne 3 NYM Hardcore Speedrun practice! Boy that's a mouthful! Join and watch me play through Max Payne 3 real drat fast! I might die and it might be painful to watch, but also enjoyable!

edit: I just got loving robbed, but it was lots of fun anyway!

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jul 24, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Streaming some Doom 4 because I can't sleep and feel like testing out my new gpu to its limits! Join me in slaying demons!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Gonna be streaming some Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on I Never Asked For This difficulty (it's permadeath) because I beat it, but I didn't beat it on camera, and my e-peen will not be satisfied until I do. Feel free to join!

edit: Stream is having severe framerate problems lol, solvin them now

edit again: weird, it's just like randomly outputting at like 5 fps today. never mind then I guess!

edit again again: Figured it out. The game is just way too CPU-intensive for me to be able to play and stream it at the same time. What a shame.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Aug 28, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Streaming some Dead Space on Impossible difficulty. I love Dead Space. Come watch me get dismembered!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Hello. Fantastic video game Clustertruck came out earlier this week, so I'm gonna stream it because it's a lot of fun and very chaotic. Join me here!

edit: Finished. Click the link for the uploaded video! What an amazing game.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Sep 30, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It is time to stream more Dead Space on IMPOSSIBLE Difficulty! Join me here and watch me suffer/get spooked! It'll be fun for everyone! Stream will get a goin' in about 5-10 minutes or so. Come chill out while we wait!

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 20:14 on Oct 5, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Streaming some Bloodborne to test out streaming through my Eglato via Open Broadcaster Studio! Come join me in this new terrifying world of potential technical difficulties!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Let's FINISH Dead Space on Impossible Difficulty! Hooray! Come join me in my suffering!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Let us stream Dead Space 2 on Impossible Difficulty! It's actually called Zealot or something but hey whatever. Join me and watch my suffering as I boil alive in this hot fuckin house while yelling at spooky videogames.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Today is a stressful day for us americans. Come chill out and watch me play bloodborne instead, you deserve it!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It is time for more Dead Space 2 IMPOSSIBLE DIFFICULTY! Come watch me suffer and laugh with me as I die in many horrible ways.

edit: stream's having trouble. gimme a sec

Edit again, never mind, my internet is being weird. it's connected, but anything I try to stream won't transmit, just sits at 0 kb/s. I'll try again later tonight! I guess I'm cursed or something. I'll give it a couple hours and then give it another shot.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Nov 15, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I think I've sorted out what the issue was. Let's try this again!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I just bought slime rancher and it's the cutest game I've ever played (and I'm still sick), come watch me have fun and learn how it works!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I set my latest Max Payne 3 speedrun world record a couple days ago, so I figured I would livestream doing commentary on it! I'm hoping that'll give me stuff to talk about. Come watch and be amazed, and ask questions!

internet's bein fucky, I'll try again later, maybe tomorrow or somethin' :T

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 14:46 on Nov 29, 2016

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Let's finish DEAD SPACE 2 on Impossible difficulty! God help my soul.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Streaming some Max Payne 3 speedrun practice because I need something to do today. Gonna try to beat my record of 50 minutes!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Max Payne 3 speed run practice time! Come help me figure out if I set up twitch alerts right by following me and stuff.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It's time for more Max Payne 3 speedrun practice! Join me and watch me sweat and dive through the air in realtime!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Playing Alien: Isolation for the first time! Come watch me be spooked and scared as my sanity unravels and I get hugged by a tall dinosaur creature.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I have kidney stones and I feel like poo poo. Come chill out with me while I play some Bloodborne, followed by LET IT DIE when the update finishes downloading!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Gonna be streaming some LET IT DIE, for people who are lonely on christmas morning like I am! Ok maybe it's not that sad. Come watch me play, I just reached the second leg of the tower and everything is different!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I finally goddamn feel better from these kidney stones, so I'm gonna stream some Max Payne 3 New York Minute Hardcore speedrunning, because I can't sleep! I'm testing out a new feature I put on OBS, so if you follow me there will be a fancy noise and a popup with your name on it!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://www.twitch.tv/cjacobssa

It is time to defeat bosses in one hit in Dark Souls! It's possible, and I'm gonna do it!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
https://www.twitch.tv/cjacobssa/

Streaming some dark souls permadeath relaxation because it's 3:30 am and I can't sleep. Join me!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Early morning Spelunky stream! Come chill out with me as I die in many ridiculous horrible ways.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Streaming my Max Payne 3 speedrun SGDQ submission video! Come watch me try really hard not to say curse words while I shoot all of Brazil in the head.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I'm doing a 12 hour streaming marathon on my youtube channel! Starting off with Dead Rising, everyone's favorite zombie massacre simulator. Come hang out!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
12h stream is still going on! Currently playing through RE4 Professional Difficulty because I hate myself!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I have split the archive on my stream and this is the new URL! come watch me play more videogames for 6h!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
I too am streaming Resident Evil 7 blind. Come watch me get spooked and stuff, I promise I won't blow out your ears with annoying screaming.

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

Playing through RE7 on Madhouse difficulty because I'm an insane person and I belong there! Come watch me laugh and die because of how brutal it is, and hopefully laugh with me! SPOILER WARNING, I'VE BEATEN THE GAME ON STREAM ALREADY SO I MIGHT TALK ABOUT ENDING STUFF

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It is time for us to listen to eurobeat, not Guns n Roses, while playing Burnout Paradise!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!

I have kidney stones and am sick! Let's play some nioh at midnight because I'm hurting and can't sleep anyway!

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Max Payne 1 is one of my favorite games ever. And I got it working after ages of it being terrible to set up on modern computers, so let's stream it!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
It is time to stream more Max Payne 1! Come hang out and watch me replay one of my favorite video games. Might finish the game today? Not sure how long I have left.