Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
Frozen Treasure is currently streaming the chinese NES version of Chrono Trigger if anyone's curious.

Now it's Castlevania.

Now it's Parodious.

Now it's over.

Jenner fucked around with this message at 13:29 on Aug 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Lowtax banned me because he thought I was trolling by acting really stupid. I wasn't acting.
The Streamlord has spoken, long live the Streamlord.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Kilonum posted:

Morning Philly to Boston run in X-plane with the JRollon CRJ200

http://www.twitch.tv/kilonum2

Done

Did not buzz the tower and there was no volleyball.
Do not watch.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011
Guys, Halman is streaming the Sims.

Jade Star is going to have sex with himself.

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

Jade Star posted:

But i do know I am streaming more Glorious Open X-Com, praise be unto Supsuper.
http://www.twitch.tv/sa_jadestar

By request, here is a list of all the people that died this stream:
[a list of names here]

I... I survived?

I'm streaming Final Fantasy 3 6 but it's 100% level grinding on Lete River so don't watch.
*doesn't provide a link*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jenner
Jun 5, 2011

nendymion posted:

Roarstream over. Second place on hitbox achieved.

We definitely hit some boxes tonight, everyone.

Lizard Wizard posted:

There was, in fact, a vagina.

and three whole tits.

:corrupt: