Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012
Going to stream some Super Mario World 2 Yoshi's Island. Never played much of this game but what I remember it being fun.
Not sure how much I play or how far this gets but hope you will join and have some fun nonetheless
http://www.twitch.tv/sagacioussa

Done with the stream made it past level one. If you where on and have some tips regarding the stream I would be glad to hear it.

sagacious fucked around with this message at 22:56 on Aug 6, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

Cheez posted:

Wow, that absolutely makes me sick. There's a lot of things I still want to watch, and a lot of things I want to be able to watch in the future, but I'm not some big company like, say, Twitch, who can afford to keep things on their servers...

On the risk of sounding stupid(good chance on that). Do you guys think this will be more of a reason to switch to Hitbox? Not talking about the big streamers twitch name but more about regular folk.

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

goatface posted:

I thought Hitbox didn't save things at all. Did they change that?

In the dashboard you have an option to turn on recordings that should do the trick, although I don'know what their policy on the recording are.

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012
So I am watching some of your guys streams for a while now (not as much lately). And I have to say they are pretty fun and enjoyable to watch.
This got me thinking I wanted to start streaming myself, I read the thread carefully but I still was wondering how you get the setup for co-commentary. Maybe if it is not to much to ask could one of you help me with figuring out the right setup? it would be very much appreciated.

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

Vifs posted:

If you set up skype or whatever to output on the same thing as the game both xsplit and obs will pick it up. If you are using twich you might want to do share screen or something if delay is important. If you need any help PM me.

SirDifferential posted:

Ah, I think my brain's still exhausted from the week's work. Yes, you are absolutely right. I think I was confusing this to a setup I had to use earlier when I had to do some kind of device that included game, skype and mic audio in one single output. This was before Open Broadcaster.

Thank you SirDifferential and Vifs I will try to see if I can get it to work and if there are any problems I make sure to contact you.
Again thank you really appreciate the help.

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

Plying some Slime Rancher never played this before so I'm really curious what it's about
Going live in about 10 minutes at https://www.twitch.tv/sagacioussa

Done streaming for today

sagacious fucked around with this message at 20:52 on May 28, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sagacious
Oct 29, 2012

Continue from last week with Slime Rancher
Done streaming for today

sagacious fucked around with this message at 19:59 on Jun 4, 2017