Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

i hate open ended (no win condition) games, so the free play Long Dark never really appealed.

the challenges are fun though. GHOST BEAR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

Bounced hard off voidtrain.

Been playing Card Survival. poo poo is amazing. I've got a Hunter to day 50 ish and am hitting what I think is a dry season? I've got a water reservoir, hopefully that'll see me through.

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

CuddleCryptid posted:

The dry season lasts around 30 days so make sure you aren't wasting water or chopping down banana trees early.

Should I be going for the puddles in the wetlands before my own reservoir? Seems like the reservoir drains the slowest out of any container?

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

man gently caress tourists

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

hmmm hmm hmmm forty five say six six six

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tokenbrownguy
Apr 1, 2010

my group did that and had to fend off night spider-zillas attacks constantly. until the end game when they were just delivering good spider parts right to our door. poo poo ruled.