Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ElTacoGato
Oct 11, 2012
Lion was one of my favorite games as a kid. I still have the disc for it and played it again a year or so ago; there isn't all that much to it, but I remember playing for hours when I was young. But it did have some neat scenario/quest things ("hunt a thing", "survive while recovering from injury", "escape from poachers", etc) which I don't think Wolf had. Wolf is the older of the two, and all I remember about that one is I got killed by helicopters a lot? And could never hunt anything but the occasional beaver so I never really had fun with it.

I think there was a similar game from that same time frame that was made by the Discovery Channel or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU