Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
Debating whether to sign up, I'll be on vacation and travelling through the 20th-3rd, I'd have to send my package super early and the person sending to me would have to wait until after I got back :/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
I signed up! But please send my beers with no signature required before 8-21 or after 9-3, I'll send mine before 8-21 for sure.

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
When is the SA Mart post coming? Are we still receiving assignments on the 17th? I gotta ship before the 22nd :(

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice

Wet Tie Affair posted:

Got my box from Jerome Louis on Wednesday! It came to WI from CT.

New England Brewing - Attempted RedRum (Rum Barrel Aged Barley Wine)
New England Brewing - Gandhi-Bot DIPA
Ordinem Ecentrici Coctores - Grandis (Oak Aged Blended Old Ale)
Ordinem Ecentrici Coctores - Nepenthes (Saison)

Brouwerij Alvinne - Sigma (Dark Sour Ale)
Birra Del Borgo - Duchessic Ale (Saison/Cantillon Lambic Blend)
Birrificio Del Ducato - Beersel Mattina (Saison/Lambic Blend)
Harviestoun Brewery - Ola Dubh 1991 (Old Ale Aged in 1991 Highland Park Casks)

There were also some coasters from the Alchemist that didn't make it into the pictures. Some really interesting beers in this box, and I'm looking forward to trying them all. Thanks again Jerome Louis!

Hope you like it, I tried to get what I like best about CT distribution, namely B. United and OEC and their weird sours and NEBCO.

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
I haven't received one either :) if you're shipping mine please try and send a tracking # so I can make sure I'm here to bring it

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice

SUPER HASSLER posted:

From mrcowcow in CO

Dry Dock Signature Series Imperial Stout
Funkwerks Galaxy
Funkwerks Deceit
Dry Dock Apricot Blonde
Wynkoop Rocky Mountain Oyster Stout :stonk:
Ska Modus Hoperandi
Ska Rudie
Funkwerks Saison
Avery Rufus Corvus
Crooked Stave Vieille
Odell IPA
Odell St. Lupulin
Verboten Thinking of Something Orange
High Hops Barrel Aged Honeyed One

This is an A+ box filled both with a couple of things I enjoyed back when I still lived in CO (I do miss Funkwerks a great deal) and a couple new outfits I hadn't heard of before. It'll be great fun to explore. Great job! :tipshat:

Very nice. I remember fondly my box from mrcowcow last BIF

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
I've heard from my guy that he's been busy and will ship out soon

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
Anyone else not received their box? Still waiting on mine

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice
Well Merkin Muffley has been messaging me a bit during the process saying he's been super busy at work and what not, last week he told me the box was shipping out last Monday and I should receive it later in the week, I asked for the tracking number so I can be sure to grab the box cus I haven't been home much recently and haven't heard back, no box either. He said he knows it's been a bit shady so he sent Swickles a pic of his box, did you get that pic Swickles?

I know he's been busy and stuff but if you have the box put together you can just schedule a pickup at your house from Fedex or UPS.

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice

got lots of cool beers from Merkin

Jackie O's Mystic Mama IPA
Anderson Valley Gose
West Sixth Cocoa Porter
Madtree PsycHopathy IPA
Rivertown Robust Porter
Brew Kettle White Rajah IPA
Ei8ht Ball Brewing IPA growler
Rhinegeist Truth IPA growler
Rhinegeist Fiction Belgian pale growler
Listermann Brewing An Audit Ale
Rivertown Ville De Rivere Geuze 2012
Rivertown Lambic 2013
Rivertown Ojos Negros 2013

really cool stuff, can't wait to try these! Thanks for coming through, and coming through in a big way, love the variety.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerome Louis
Nov 5, 2002
p
College Slice

funkybottoms posted:

what's the other one, though, hmmm?

Oh whoops that's Brettish Bulldog from Against the Grain. Merkin didn't mess around he hooked it up for real.

• Locked thread