Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Twenty years? It's no wonder I'm so hungry. Do you have anything to eat?

Joementum posted:

McCain is actually in Vietnam today, calling for the lifting of the US embargo on arms sales to that country.

A few pages ago, but didn't he once say he was always going to 'hate the gooks'?

richardfun fucked around with this message at 12:35 on Aug 9, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

Not satisfied with fleecing the rubes, Sarah Palin thinks she deserves a cut of whatever Tina Fey made after her first impression of the half-term, half-wit governor.

quote:

In a new edition of the book Live From New York by Tom Shales and James Miller, Palin says Fey might owe her one.

"You need to at least pay for my kids' braces or something from all the money that you made off of pretending that you're me! My goodness, you capitalized on that," Palin said she would tell the "30 Rock" actress if she encountered her today, according to a book excerpt published in the Hollywood Reporter. "Can't you contribute a little bit? Jeez!"

Also, the only reason she went on SNL was because she hated what Fey did! And SNL is stupid anyway!

quote:

"I think SNL is egotistical if they believe that it was truly an effect on maybe the public debate about who should lead the country in the next four years," Palin told the book's authors, adding that she appeared on the show to counter the implications of Fey's impression.

"I know that they portrayed me as an idiot, and I hated that," she said.

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

:stare:

Holy poo poo. While watching the first part, I honestly did not expect the second bit to mirror it almost word for word.

richardfun
Aug 10, 2008

I was sure that this time, I'd spotted the Onion article early...

• Locked thread