Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Stultus Maximus posted:

Let's be honest: unless you are in the military, fully automatic weapons are toys.
To be honest fully automatic small arms are still toys even if you are in the military. Short controlled bursts and semi-auto fire are the norm, not full auto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

Mercury_Storm posted:

So why is this guy not in prison yet?
Probably something to do with the content of his character.

Wow, fashion and utterly vacuous political journalism. I don't think there's an "I don't loving care!" big enough for this momentous occasion.

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

BiggerBoat posted:

Let's see here. All ready for school. Got my pen, my paper, my books, my homework, my computer and my lunch. Off I...OH poo poo! I forgot my KNIFE!

Number of times I've needed a pocket knife through my entire education: ZERO.
Man, what kind of prissy private school you go to? You mean to tell me you never once had to clean a deer carcass or shank a bitch during your middle school years? Kids today are so sheltered...

Cheekio posted:

I don't think this got any love on the page it was posted, which it deserves.
I was kind of afraid it was too subtle compared to people talking about "coloring perceptions" and what not. Glad to see someone got it.

InequalityGodzilla fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Aug 29, 2014

InequalityGodzilla
May 31, 2012

MrUnderbridge posted:

Ah, crap. That jacket's my moms clan tartan.
Ah, so you're a proud member of the Mcbastard clan along with ol' Ron?

• Locked thread