Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.
Coonrippy 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Everyone should get paid more and the 1% should have their wealth expropriated to the extent necessary to give everyone a guaranteed living wage, the end.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

End capitalism today.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Fried Chicken posted:

Man, it seems like right now would be a good time for the Civil Rights Division of the DoJ to have someone confirmed as head.

Please do not politicize this tragedy Fried Chicken.

I took AP Microeconomics in 12th grade in Texas, it was just a semester long course.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I can confirm that he does.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Reminder: ACAB

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Good horse.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

It is also important to note that the police started the violence. Not in the general sense of they started the situation by murdering Michael Brown but specifically by firing tear gas, flash bangs, and rubber bullets at peaceful protesters. Any instances of throwing rocks or molotov cocktails or what have you occurred after the police started to riot. Say what you will about peaceful or violent protests, but in this case the protesters were entirely peaceful until they were attacked by a mob of police.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Evil Fluffy posted:

I hope the PD burns down with every last officer trapped inside.

Same but literally every police station in the US.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Imagine Joe Biden dunking Paul Ryan into a toilet and giving him a swirlie.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I like the debt and think we should have more of it, personally.

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I am looking forward to The Onion launching a Vox parody. America desperately needs it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Bhaal posted:

Pffft. Tan suits. I have a wool comforter in my house that is the same pattern--and from the looks of it, material and thickness--as what the Gipper has on here:

ahaha we were discussing The Audacity of Taupe at work yesterday and this exact image of Reagan was emailed out to everyone. Weird to see it again.

• Locked thread