Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Joementum posted:

Unbelievably, that was a different Tennessee Gubernatorial primary candidate. Mark “Coonrippy” Brown ran in the Republican primary and received 44,091 votes (6.8%).

Basil Marceaux also ran in the Republican Gubernatorial primary this year and got 13,108 votes (2.0%).

I have to admit that I would've voted for him, if I lived in Tennessee. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

whitey delenda est posted:

Noooooope headin back to the cat thread!! :suicide:

Care to drop A link to that thread? After reading the posts between yours and this one I could use it. :suicide:

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Fried Chicken posted:

RIP Robin Williams

Goddamnit, how low will Fried Chicken stoop to distract us from his impeachment?!

(gently caress I hate learning about poo poo like that here.)

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Joementum posted:

Police in Genesee County, MI acquired a bouncy castle, valued at $500, from the Pentagon.

Napa Valley, CA acquired 10 pairs of ballistic dog goggles.

Does hauling out a bouncy castle during a peaceful protest count as escalation or deescalation?

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

Luigi Thirty posted:

US Politics September - The Audacity of Taupe

Oh god yes please do this.

• Locked thread