Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

DemeaninDemon posted:

Fifty Shades of the Cross?

Mel Gibson made that.

e: gently caress, really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Abel Wingnut posted:

This is the first time I've heard of Lyndon LaRouche so I decided to look him up.

:stare: What on Earth is going on here? :stare:

Lyndon LaRouche is the ultimate political punch line. He's the original "he's catching on! Ron Paul 2008!" candidate.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

anonumos posted:

I love Henry Ford:

So did Hitler which makes everything he ever said wrong or something

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Nintendo Kid posted:

That would probably produce fewer human rights violations than the normal tactics of his police department, sadly.

There was an article recently about the FBI investigating someone over allegations of fixing Major League Baseball games. Sheriff Joe hears that someone connected to someone they're looking for is in town, so what's he do? Follow their car and then have 15 cop cars show up and stop her on a highway, get out and point guns at her, and say if she doesn't answer their questions they'll take her kids away and throw her in jail forever. When the FBI heard, they pretty much said "what the gently caress Joe, you can't do that, we didn't ask for or want your help" and he said "I wanted to help with the investigation I heard about!"

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

So all we need to do to turn the rurals into leftists is convince them that their whole way of life is stupid and wrong and especially (ugh) boring compared to the exciting city? And farms just need to buy more machinery until they can run themselves and we don't need any more farmers? If it's that easy why haven't we done it before!

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Why would they care about courting donations from poor farmers in flyover states instead of upper middle class suburbanites who think they're rurals because they own a F-150 extended cab?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Golf sure is an elite sport what with public golf courses that you can rent clubs at everywhere. What is this, 1920?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

zoux posted:

There are 17,000 courses in the US.

And of those 17,000, over 11,000 are public.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

I actually had a friend in high school who was afraid to even drive in town across a certain (main) street at night because her father told her if she did that "black people would rape" her so

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

ReindeerF posted:

Note that back when that was made they still called it a cloud.

The Kaiser stole our word for cloud. :argh:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

DemeaninDemon posted:

Haha! You now have the F35! No backsies!!

Fox News investigates: Could Mexican cartels be using catapults to fling F-35s over the border fence?

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Cythereal posted:

From a Florida resident... what the gently caress is worth nuking in Fort Myers? Or Sarasota? Was the Soviet Union really that worried about our stockpiles of retired elderly northerners? They figure those two cities, and Tallahassee (which they can have) are worth nuking, but not Key West?

All hail the Conch Republic, I suppose.

Sarasota had a railway terminus and a port where we import oil.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Munkeymon posted:

Water reflects radar so I don't think it's possible for anything to be simultaneously radar-absorbent and wet.

So the F-22 just commits seppuku when it gets wet and loses its stealth?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

US Politics September - The Audacity of Taupe

• Locked thread