Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Annointed posted:

Well everything got real bad really fast. Jeez Louis, I thought Justice was a nice and naive gal, but nope, gonna feed ya to my demon dog.

Well to be fair it was both her job and people she admired died at their hand. But yeah she be crazy and a poor judge of character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

HiveCommander posted:

Yeah, they really nailed both of those scenes. I expected Bors to sound a little more intimidating though.

Why once he starts talking you are supposed to realize he is a nice guy.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Harry posted:

I might have missed it, but did they say why weapon body didn't die due to her blade?

She was not coming in contact with his Flesh. It's a poison if it does not go in it does not effect.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

legoman727 posted:

Yeah, she's just flat dead in the anime.

Pretty nifty fight this week though. Wave's so close to switching sides, it seems.

If your talking about the chapter Wave was not mentioned this week. If you would talking about the anime. Wave really has no reason at all to join up with Night Raid given that they have killed lots of his close friends. Still I have not watched the lasted few episodes so maybe something stupid involving him happened.

Also yeah Budo was killed by Mine in the anime and in the manga he took quite possibly her strongest blast ever and was unscathed.

MonsterEnvy fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Dec 1, 2014

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I am not going to bother watching that episode tell me everyone who died in that episode.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Tae posted:

So the author apparently tweeted that the anime crew didn't talk at all about story ideas for the last 7 episodes, so I guess there's that small nugget.

Maybe they should have just fallowed the manga or not have sped through the material they were given or aim for a 2nd season. Lots of stuff they could have done.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

mythicknight posted:

These three appearing at the end made my heart warm; kinda glad the show skipped their little manga side-chapter.

I did not read their side chapter. I am guessing they died somehow.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Apparently the author does regret killing all of those people. With him pretty much saying "It seemed like a good idea at the time. In hindsight it was not."

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Out of curiosity what happened to the Emperor in the ending.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Genocyber posted:

Executed by the Revolutionary Army after they took over.

That seems kind of mean.

• Locked thread