Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
You graduated from a top private university. Why don't you have a job that does more than lets you barely make ends meet, and how will UChicago change that fundamental issue? Don't say it will open more doors. You have plenty of doors open to you as a BC grad, you're just evidently not able to take advantage of them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Radio Talmudist posted:

I honestly don't know. I think I'm just horrid at networking. I even did very well academically, but when it came to the job hunt I foundered.

What are you good at?

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

You haven't answered the fundamental question: how does this program tangibly benefit you?

KYOON GRIFFEY JR
Apr 12, 2010

Dude you need to take like fifteen steps back. First you talk about getting an MBA, and now you're on being an academic for life. In the span of two hours. It sure seems like you don't have any defined career goals.

• Locked thread