Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Seeking: Human female, or Kezan goblin female. Must be down to earth. Please do not have a video game blog. Please do not smoke tobacco.
Name: Edwin M. LeBrown
Favorite Games (3): Quake Live, Victoria: An Empire Under The Sun, Crusader Kings 2
Least Favorite Game: Probably some lovely adventure game or something, I don't know. The one I hate most that I played enough of is uhhh Mass Effect probably.
Build: 400 or so pounds, quite obese. I have surprising speed for a fat man and won Lineman of the Year award at Lewiston Middle School.
Highest Base Stat: Chaos
Lowest Base Stat: Stamina
Where do you live: In the northern Tampa Bay area, although I have been known to venture into South St. Pete

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

WORST FORUMS GUY posted:

ladies, Alex is a clown... don't even bother

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Some selfies:

Practicing for the band (anarcho-punk and neomexifolk group from Tampa)

Taking a stand against the anti-Lurker atmosphere of the Badgame forums, unwittingly pioneering the effort that would lead to its collapse under the weight of so many brain-diseased freaks drawn to it by the festering undercurrent of sexual deviancy and societal subversion

At school talent show, performing Talking Heads's Girlfriend is Better with the high school band

Posing with characters from video games I completed, contribution to a thread

At the plasma research and donation center, donating my own plasma to recieve funds facilitating the purchase of, at the time, Realtime Worlds's MMOTPS masterpiece APB: All Points Bulletin

Celebrating my 21st birthday with a glass of Port

Rehearsal for a performance in drag at local Trans*/LGBT pride music festival with the band

Posing with a personal hero of mine, the Doge dog from the popular Doge meme

Candid photo of me trying to talk to a longtime friend, Elizabeth from Ken Levine's masterpiece Bioshock Infinite

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Borsche69 posted:

I thought I was too but you know the saying: Too Gamers Are Better Than One.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Helpful hint: save the penis talk until an appropriate time. You'll know it when it happens.

A million times this.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it fascism yet posted:

How much is an Inch in cm again?

I don't know, like something between 2 and 3 or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All I know is 32cm is like a foot.

• Locked thread