Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Secret Files: Tunguska owns if you like games about aliens and russia and and X-Files Davinci Code poo poo.

Broken Sword:Shadow of the Templars is another good one but it's a port and not an exclusive. The Wii version can be gotten cheaper than GOG or Steam releases.

Jambo! Safari is the only port that exists of this nitche Sega arcade game that's about running animals down GTA style and capturing them. Ghost Squad, House of the Dead 2&3 returns, and LA MAchine Guns/NY Gunblade round off the other Sega Arcade ports that are all cheap.

Also Endless Ocean 1 and 2 are required if you own a Wii. They're amazing games that probably used the graphical capabilities of the wii the best. The developer Arika though will probably do their next release multi-console/IOS.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 00:31 on Aug 8, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Domino Rally is the spiritual successor to mr. Domino. It owns if you like knocking sentient dominos down with a havoc engine while dressed as a Power Ranger.

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Sam and Max seasons 1 and 2 are on the wii. Kolona is another good one it's a great remake of the PSX game. Strikers Charged is the best Mario soccer.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 03:47 on Aug 8, 2014

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Castle Shikigami 3 is one of the few top down shooters for the system, the other being Ultimate Shooter Collection. Zack and Wiki is a good Capcom platformer offering.

The Taint Reaper fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Aug 8, 2014

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Blind Sally posted:

wasn't there a Wario 2d platformer that was pretty good too? i don't remember and i don't have my wii anymore.

Warioland Shake it

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Endorph posted:

fire emblem: radiant dawn is the best strategy rpg on the wii

note: it's the only strategy rpg on the wii

No there's Phantom brave

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Blind Sally posted:

you just gotta be willing to be patient and browse craigslist and similar sites a lot. i got the trilogy for $30 from someone who didn't know its value.

It's still in game stop for 30-40 bucks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
Opoona is another interesting Wii title, but it's Phantasy Star crossed with George Costanza.

Like you play a short fat guy who gets owned by others repeatedly as he tries to help them.

• Locked thread