Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
Pryor should have gone for 83, he had that along the sidelines

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president

Volkerball posted:

Ugly pass followed with a perfect strike. pryor.gif. loving run already, these dudes can't catch you.

Yup

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Sweeper posted:

Spencer Ware is not a good running back.

Isn't he still listed as a FB? I'm not sure why you screen to him.

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Sweeper posted:

Spencer Ware is not a good running back.

I was just thinking about how good he looked at LSU and then he cuts right back into a tackle and :barf:

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Schwack posted:

Isn't he still listed as a FB? I'm not sure why you screen to him.

No idea, but he has been getting hand offs like a RB (maybe ive had too much to drink at this point?)

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I love watching scrub d-lineman trot after Pryor when he scrambles. Like yeah, you know drat well you aren't making that play.

Blitz of 404 Error
Sep 19, 2007

Joe Biden is a top 15 president
Those DEs chasing Pryor were gassed and he barely broke a sweat

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.
Take a shot for every time the defenders beat the ball to the backfield.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Someone needs to stop this! Sherman has lost his mind! Peyton is completely unable to defend himself out there!

Sweeper posted:

No idea, but he has been getting hand offs like a RB (maybe ive had too much to drink at this point?)

No, youre definitely right, he's being used as a RB. I assume that's just because Turbin and Michael have already had their time. May as well see what youve got in the RB room at this point.

Volkerball posted:

I love watching scrub d-lineman trot after Pryor when he scrambles. Like yeah, you know drat well you aren't making that play.

I want him to never pass and just run like a big, graceful gazelle every down.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Kellen Clemens hits a dude perfectly in stride for a 70 yard TD, dang.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet

Sweeper posted:

I'm not sure if getting really drunk is the best way to watch preseason games or proof that you're an alcoholic....probably both.

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

"Hey, did you see my game against the Detroit Lions?"

Volkerball posted:

Ugly pass followed with a perfect strike. pryor.gif. loving run already, these dudes can't catch you.

His little light jog for like 7 yards was great.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Blitz7x posted:

Those DEs chasing Pryor were gassed and he barely broke a sweat

The All-22 came they showed made Pryor look stupidly fast, he bursted away from the linemen effortlessly

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
That was a beautiful touchdown pass from Kellen Clemens to Dontrelle Inman, a first year guy who was in the CFL last year.

I like Inman a lot but I'm afraid him making the roster might cost Seyi a spot

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Schwack posted:

I want him to never pass and just run like a big, graceful gazelle every down.

Pretend I posted pryor_steelers.gif here.

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Osweiler really hasn't gotten a lot of chances to throw it.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!

Kalli posted:

Kellen Clemens hits a dude perfectly in stride for a 70 yard TD, dang.

A former CFL player, no less

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Holy Guacamole. No flags!

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

In case you were wondering about the Cowboys defense, neither Rivers nor Clemens have had an incompletion yet.

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Goddamn this run defense is rough to watch.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Either this Seahawks 2's run defense is real bad or the Broncos 2's run offense is real good. They've got to be averaging around 7 per carry.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

whypick1 posted:

Pretend I posted pryor_steelers.gif here.

http://www.gfycat.com/ActiveColdGosling

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal
Brock Oswielier just juked like 3 guys, cut every one of them

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

Pryor time bitches

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

That was some pretty lovely blitz pickup Denver.

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

TubeStank posted:

Either this Seahawks 2's run defense is real bad or the Broncos 2's run offense is real good. They've got to be averaging around 7 per carry.

It's probably the first. These are the guys who arent even in the sub rotation yet.

edit: Cassius Marsh is probably the only guy I'm pumped to see play at this point. On D

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
Hauschka's hair in this commercial looks like plastic perfectly fitted to his head

Volkerball
Oct 15, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I fully expect a 60 yard touchdown this drive, and I will settle for nothing less.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Knowing "Everything Is AWESOME!!!" is not sad. :colbert:

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
ugh shut up stop talking to Sherman I dont care I want to see the 4th string play

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

Volkerball posted:

I fully expect a 60 yard touchdown this drive, and I will settle for nothing less.

rushing

by pryor

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Volkerball posted:

I'd settle for a 60 yard field goal.

Zifnab
Aug 21, 2005

Hope Springs Eternal
Bronson is looking pretty good for someone who wasn't good enough to cut it at UW

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum

Zifnab posted:

Bronson is looking pretty good for someone who wasn't good enough to cut it at UW

hard to tell, he ran okay I guess, but he is running against basically nobodys at this point

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

It's so obvious that Pryor is just a different class of athlete than these guys. I dont know how he fits onto the roster, but it just seems like there's gotta be some way for him to stick.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH
I've only been looking at the Hawks game every once and awhile. Is the OLine as poo poo as I'm seeing?

Jaysus
Sep 17, 2004

Schwack posted:

It's so obvious that Pryor is just a different class of athlete than these guys. I dont know how he fits onto the roster, but it just seems like there's gotta be some way for him to stick.

he's playing with high school kids at this point

panascope
Mar 26, 2005

Bad Moon posted:

I've only been looking at the Hawks game every once and awhile. Is the OLine as poo poo as I'm seeing?

The backups are bad

Schwack
Jan 31, 2003

Bad Moon posted:

Did you read that story about the Chinese kid who pooped in his airplane seat on some newspaper?

It's something like that so far. But again, these guys aren't even depth at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vhak lord of hate
Jun 6, 2008

I AM DRINK THE BLOOD OF JESUS

Bad Moon posted:

OLine and Run D have looked really awful but it's been a fun game to watch imo

• Locked thread