Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Korgan
Feb 14, 2012

Hydrolith posted:

I was on a bus a while back and overheard some guy having a conversation with the bus driver. They were discussing how poo poo Melbourne's new public transit smartcard is, and how much it cost (literally $1.5 billion, and it barely worked for the first few months it was installed).

I still don't understand why they changed the ticketing system. Metcard worked fine and there was none of the bullshit with being unsure if your ticket signed in or not that you get with Myki. If they were desperate for a modern system they should have just copied one of the existing ones other states have instead of trying to build a bug free system themselves. gently caress Myki.

Content, I was heading home and a really tall bloke and a woman got on the train, then started having a quiet conversation. I wasn't paying attention until the woman loudly says "No, say it in your girl voice." "I won't have you in my lesbian harem until we get you the surgery." "I said speak in your girl voice, we want the people to hear how pretty you sound." Then they got off at the next station. I just looked at the bloke across from me and we had a quiet chuckle before I went back to my book.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread