Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormyish
Aug 11, 2014

I was riding on the light-rail in Phoenix, AZ on my way to work when this homeless man who smelled of urine decided to plop down directly next to me in a near empty train. I was playing some dumb jewel game clone on my tablet, which is apparently homeless code for, "Hey man, I know I'm playing this, but please put your hands on this like you own it, thanks." Not wanting to get stabbed, I was friendly to him about it. He then went on to tell me about how when he had an EggsBox he had had the highest score in all the world on whatever that jewel game is called. Also that Bill Gates was secretly a woman, and that he was able to intercept the radio waves that our minds produce.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread