Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
I like this game but I'm really bad, how much time do I have to put in to be middling?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.
How do y'all get ip? It comes so slowly :(

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I've been enjoying heimerdingler, is there anyway to make him good or is it always a silly hamster man?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Wish this game was nothing but colored cubes tbh, the art and fantasy are insanely bad.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

People are dying and the poor go hungry, yet this fat racist useless gamer stacks cash.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Been enjoying all this Wukong talk since I feel like he's the first champ to click with me and I can feel like I did well most games I play with him instead of always being angry at my lovely life and skills. Can someone talk more about good builds for him?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Darth Windu posted:

I'm not denyin that something bad happened, but if you look at a lot of the evidence it is pretty weird. The allies actually built the camps after the war to serve as tourist attractions and everyone knows how much the Israelis love to play the Holocaust card.

What the poo poo is this.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

The thing that scares you most: truth.

... gently caress

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Battle regalia poppy, UGH

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

chumbler posted:

Poppy has no bad skins, only bad splash arts (excluding the most magnificent splash art ever made).

Yeah it was pretty rad ingame after the art disappointed me so.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Libertine posted:

It's so much fun I'm surprised you haven't just rolled off a bunch of all-caps non-sense posts consecutively in here. Everyone loves that stuff. It's hilarious. I'd start with at least 6 pages worth for maximum fun.

You sound really cool and chill, man.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

is rengar the best hero?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

You joke after 19??? lol, pleb child

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Servaetes posted:

Hey man I'm gonna pass judgement on my grandpa gamer peers talking like they're on twitch chat because I've earned the right.

I suffered through countless bad Nintendo games so young men like yourself could play your anime games and final fantasies so don't question my judgement

Speaking as a 42 year old, shut up nerd.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Wanna main that rear end.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Darth Windu posted:

Okay so how do I play sona. I went q w e as far as maxing goes and I rushed an iceborne because I saw a sona do that once and it owned. Then I grabbed spooky ghosts and we won. I'm sure that's okay but like, is there any better build? It was a lot of fun zooming around and auraing everyone, but I seemed to eat mana at a ridiculous rate. I might get dj sona if I continue to have fun on this stupid champ so help me get serious and boring please.

Im bad and really terrible at this game and all games but I get second gold item then rush morello's, this probably sucks rear end but it helps to chill my mana issues. Sona is pretty great cause I'm actually enjoying my time on her and seem to help unlike going 2/15/2 on a damage dealer every game.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

A Stupid Baby posted:

It makes your attacks purple. Duh.

Lichbane rush made more sense on old Sona where you were this super mobile hornet that could constantly be proccing it and it gave you some mana pool too, plus you had some bonus AP from your Q to start up with.

I used to basically pick between one of three builds depending on how the game was going - Dadcap into Lichbane if we crushed lane hard and/or I stole all the kills, Iceborn if I wanted additional slow-based peel, and Support Item Bullshit.

Now that Mikael's costs your entire life's savings I could definitely see the case to be made for just going full AP after sightstone and CDR are capped out.

In all honesty though, With the new Sona rework I usually just end wishing up I was playing Nami, Janna, or new Soraka. Or Annie even. Sona seems to kind of be trying to fill this jack of all trades support but Nami just seems flat out better in anything but a pure poke/sustain war. Soraka wins every sustain war. Annie's flash-ult is better. Janna is a better mobility/buffer/disengager.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Hit 30, played my first provisional(?) it went amazing and we steamrolled, from reading this thread I assume the rest of my pro lol career will be poo poo and unbearable?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Jolly well posted:

i just had a crazy thought, what if dj sona was twerking. haha just throwing that out there

hmmm go on???

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Was sona's rear end nerfed?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

I'm on bourbon st but wish I was lollin, am I a goon?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Darth Windu posted:

Go check out Frenchman street it is way better, it's less touristy and there's lots of people dancing and singing and theres a cool open air hippie market and everyone is just having a grand old time. hit me up if you want a goon to show you the city and where you can get murdered and maybe we can give each other hand jobs in a really dirty alley

hosed up but I'm feelin kinda down with re: to this whole post and intent. Do you have a chill spot to contact you or should I head to canal and try the customary handshake?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Darth Windu posted:

I'm actually an hour away and i have to get up at 4 am tomorrow so i'm sorry to get your hopes up wrt goon hand jobs

-.-

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Darth Windu posted:

Big Freedia is playing at the Republic which is on Decatur and like two blocks from bourbon...go see her if you are crunk she is really good. I think it starts at ten

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eau1qHxI-8w

I'll take ur hints!!!!! Thank you friendly goon!

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Can we please ban all the sad sack nancy boys/men that are literally emotionally hurt and damaged to have to read a cool post and update that specifically pertains to the game the thread is about?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Mercedes posted:

I don't see why everyone jumps on Methanar and his lovely posting. If you put him on ignore, nothing changes because he never adds anything to any conversations taking place.

im glad i got to read this post because it was definitely on topic and useful and cool and added a lot to this thread about a video game

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

morning wood posted:

Shhh don't jinx it. I'm enjoying not seeing 5 random screenshots followed by a shitpost on every page.

Shut up piss boy.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

My rear end, has become sona's rear end.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Been enjoying Nunu but also being absolute poo poo, can someone link that guide from earlier? I can't seem to find it anymore. Sorry+thanks.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Just had a Yeti King game where it all came together and was the best feeling I've ever experienced. Thank you kingcobweb, giver of joy.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Azuth0667 posted:

I don't think the tribunal ever worked. I know when they were giving out free IP all I would do is vote guilty for everything.

cool man, very cool. not

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

doin a lil fist pump and epic woot here, finally a professional gamer

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Well at least Sej wasn't dumpstered.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

How the fuuuuuuuuuük do you win a game as fightpig when no one on your team wants to fight together? Or is this one of those times when I just crack my laptop in half and give up forever?

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

fnox posted:

check out my sweet game bros!

reminds me a lot of this one i had recently

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Play people's soviet communist bear only.

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Keven. Just. Keven posted:

Sej is too strong and needs nerf.

Nah she's fine :getin:

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

awwww yiss, the jungle will run red

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Sperglord Firecock posted:

I am a loving bad.

I want Bard jungle to be useful. I want Bard jungle to not be a worthless sack of poo poo. But I really can't see how it can be made possible, even though I really want it to be so. His safety in the jungle is pretty okay, it's just his clears are so slow, and his damage is so bad that it's just.....

Aaaaaaa I want this to be good and there's no way I can see it be good. :(

its bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Nietzschean posted:

Either a thing to make fun of others for having because lol who spends money on stupid vanity crap in a free to play game, or a very nicely done work that is definitely worth buying if you play Teemo.

Both of these are 100% true, as an owner of said skin.

• Locked thread