Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Wu-Tang Secret
Nov 28, 2004

Reminder that the OP is so aspergian that even the let's play subforum couldn't tolerate him

:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
lol

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
we have two threads about the same pixel indie game

Mr.Unique-Name
Jul 5, 2002

If I was gonna get an early access game it'd probably be nuclear throne but I don't get early access games anymore so

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Putty posted:

we have two threads about the same pixel indie game

It's "the poo poo", my friend.

Dec 26, 2012

The Wu-Tang Secret posted:

Reminder that the OP is so aspergian that even the let's play subforum couldn't tolerate him

how is that even possible

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME WHOA ANOTHER INDIE PIXEL GAME

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

Kid, don't threaten me. There are worse things than death, and uh, I can do all of them.
why does this have two loving threads? Are you getting paid to shill this poo poo?

Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
why are they charging for an acsii game I played a decade ago??

But Rocks Hurt Head
Jun 30, 2003

by Hand Knit
Pillbug
Can the IKs gas at least one of the Crawl threads please? Or both, if you each want to push the gas button.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

But Rocks Hurt Head posted:

Can the IKs gas at least one of the Crawl threads please? Or both, if you each want to push the gas button.

make both OPs play each other in this lovely game or score attack whatever, whoever wins keeps their thread and the other gets gas + ban

Dec 26, 2012

Fellis posted:

make both OPs play each other in this lovely game or score attack whatever, whoever wins keeps their thread and the other gets gas + ban

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Which one. LOL

batteries!
Aug 26, 2010
is spriggan enchanter still a good starting class

big duck equals goose
Nov 7, 2006

by XyloJW
CRAWL (into my butt)

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

they got mad at him for posting too much in the sandcastle and gave him a title exaggerating that he was going for 500 posts in the sandcastle

another dude poo poo out like 12 no effort lps in a few months and now has almost 500 posts in the sandcastle

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

"So Aspergian"? That's not even a thing! [in chris tucker voice] Do you, speak-a, any english-a?

VideoGames
Aug 18, 2003
looks guys there's a reason Early Access begins with the letters EA.

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

Video Viddy Games posted:

makes u think

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context

EA SPORTS

IT'S EVENTUALLY GOING TO BE IN THE GAME

LaTex Fetish
Oct 11, 2010

1upclock posted:

EA SPORTS

IT'S EVENTUALLY GOING TO BE IN THE GAME

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

waoh

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

Pizzatime posted:

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/crawl_storefront

crawl craw crawl crawl crawl crawl crawl crawl

I'd rather have gay hitler rape my hemmorhoid covered rear end in a top hat than paly this piece of rotting dog poop thrown up by an AIDS infested moose.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

yo so I actually played the game OP

Its p good! You can't really play it with bots though cause its boring as gently caress with bots. Main problem is that everything feels pretty weak and weedy which I guess is kinda required for the game concept to actually work but it makes everything you do feel a bit wimpy.

uh sorry i mean pixels fart indie poo poo cockcunt

Pizzatime
Apr 1, 2011

jeez

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Nemesis Of Moles posted:

uh sorry i mean pixels fart indie poo poo cockcunt

Same.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Crawl owns a lot, you retardos.

Yolomancer
Aug 9, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Early access? gently caress yeah! Sign me the gently caress up! I'm just another sucker worshipping at the altar of mindless consumerism! Why the hell would I want to encourage developers to produce good, finished games when instead I can just pay them a princely sum to gently caress me up the rear end? Good times!

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Oh, a competitive roguelike where you play as the monsters and earn blood to level up, but it had a pixel so instead of gaming I will instead choose to suckle gently the head of my own penis

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

remember when the IKs were bad and this forum was full of yospos losers clamoring to look cool by acting like they hate Games and Gaming? get out of imp zone, trash bitches

Hoodrich
Feb 4, 2011

by Reene

lesbian baphomet posted:

remember when the IKs were bad and this forum was full of yospos losers clamoring to look cool by acting like they hate Games and Gaming? get out of imp zone, trash bitches

Dude I love to game.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Tbh low detail pixelart sucks.

Does it have online coop btw? I assume it's local only.

Fellis
Feb 14, 2012

i actually watched some of that giant bomb quick look and this game is like Munchkin the boardgame in videogame form with disgusting indie low detail pixelart and its early access which is the dumbest loving thing that I hate about videogames today

its probably really fun and good to play with your friends while drunk

Dec 26, 2012

Fellis posted:

its probably really fun and good to play with your friends while drunk

:razz:

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

Falsum posted:

Tbh low detail pixelart sucks.

Does it have online coop btw? I assume it's local only.

there's no co-op afaik, it is a competitive game. you compete to destroy one another

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Hoodrich posted:

I'd rather have gay hitler rape my hemmorhoid covered rear end in a top hat than paly this piece of rotting dog poop thrown up by an AIDS infested moose.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros

lesbian baphomet posted:

there's no co-op afaik, it is a competitive game. you compete to destroy one another

I meant online multiplayer.

Game actually looks fun and I really like the 3v1 concept where the 1 keeps changing.

Nemesis Of Moles
Jul 25, 2007

The game honestly feels complete and they say they're gonna add more stuff but that just seems like extra stuff

There's lots of bad early access stuff out there but there's lots of them that work out as full games that just keep getting new poo poo added in constantly.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Take a drink for every early access game on steams best seller list, then take a drink for every year those games have been in early access

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Yeah, but since Early Access doesn't have that stigma for most of the people using Steam (otherwise EA sales would be lower), it's probably a safe bet to call it Early Access if you're going to keep adding content since people are more forgiving of flaws and you can fix them before the official reviews come out and mess up your metacritic score.

• Locked thread