Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.
I've never had this much fun arguing about pointless things on the internet with other people who hate good games nearly as much as I do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

The only problem I have with megathreads is finding the new threads I haven't seen yet that I may want to read or post in so I can bookmark them. Like maybe there could be a sticky where people post that they have made new threads or something so I could just check the new posts there. Like TG's recruitment megathread sort of. Assuming people post in it.

Kylra fucked around with this message at 00:32 on Aug 9, 2014

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Did someone murder their friend in real life or something?

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

computer parts posted:

The endpoint of that sort of thread is also the conclusion that most people outside of Games reach: video games are dumb and immature.
I'm pretty sure that's the conclusion most people inside games reach too.

• Locked thread