Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Zigmidge posted:

All I want to say is thank you for letting Games back to the days of being able to call people out on the stupid poo poo they say. Games forum was filling up with kids, sensitive nerds and sensitive mods and it was a sickening padded room full of megathreads in straight jackets for a while.

This right here. Not every thread or post you make is going to be good or liked, all of us make bad points and good points at different times. What sucked was it was getting to the point I didn't want to respond to anyone; I didn't want to get banned because someone is sensitive about their hobby. You have to be able to accept criticism to accept yourself, I think.

I feel catering to hypersensitivity is a disservice to the posters. It's sort of enabling in a way if this or any forum is just a big hug box. That isn't how the world works, and it probably isn't how the Internet should work either. Catering to the maladjusted is how you end up with actual perverts who think their rights are being stepped on when they can't talk openly about child molestation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
His avatar is literally perfect

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Is it hard keeping your pants up? They sound heavy

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Please stop posting my picture

• Locked thread