Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Revitalized
Sep 13, 2007

A free custom title is a free custom title

Lipstick Apathy

Kewpuh posted:

Theres also one more thing I want to talk about before I go. Megathreads were a pretty big concern in the last thread. Some of us actually brainstormed a lot of ideas to try to come up with a solution and none of them seemed very feasible. One of them was actually creating individual subforums for each genre of game where megathreads go and then having the base forum of Games be for just general Games discussion but picturing more than half of the page being taken up by links to each subforum ended up looking like a goddamn unreadable mess. I'm still trying to think of other stuff but for now Megathreads are what they are and we just kind of deal with it.

What if instead of a half-page list of links, you just made them tiny links like the collapsible thread label filter? You could even just give them tiny labels as well. Yeah I don't know it's just brainstorming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread