Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010

Endorph posted:

The last thing I want is more Taint Reaper posts.

On the other hand, virtualboyCOLOR doesn't post in Imp Zone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Jet
May 2, 2010
I appreciate the kind words about the Twitch news thread but I just want to point something out - posts like this still happen:

Blister posted:

That'd be nice, every so often something like Twitch's policy change happens that is game related but not a game and there really isn't a good place to talk about it unless you can find the right giant megathread talking about it at the moment

And it's not Blister's fault, don't get me wrong, but what I saw happen with the Twitch thread was that it got three pages of discussion, but like five or so pages each were dedicated to the news in megathreads for games that are actually affected by the changes. Because there are like, five major huge games affected by these, the Twitch thread was pretty immediately buried off of the first page, and we all know nobody reads page 2. At the same time, though, I don't want a forums police being like "[x] IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR THIS MEGATHREAD AS [y] THREAD ALREADY EXISTS, DISCUSS IN THERE."

It's a problem I don't really know a solution to.

• Locked thread