Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

I've got no problem with megathreads. On Neogaf, you get new threads for every piece of news that day, followed by seven pages of the stupidest poo poo you could imagine, but here I'm happy just following the threads for each game or console instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Kylra posted:

The only problem I have with megathreads is finding the new threads I haven't seen yet that I may want to read or post in so I can bookmark them. Like maybe there could be a sticky where people post that they have made new threads or something so I could just check the new posts there. Like TG's recruitment megathread sort of. Assuming people post in it.

Instead of bookmarking threads we like, it should be possible to hide threads we know we'd never be interested in reading. That way we'd see all our favourite threads, as well as any new ones that popped up.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Rename the forum OCDS (Obsessive-Compulsives Delay Suicide).

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

J-Spot posted:

Robin Williams turned his back on gaming when he ceded his responsibility to voice Genie in Kingdom Hearts to Homer Simpson. He shall not be mourned by this forum.

gently caress him, if he had been voicing Genie then this might've meant we wouldn't have to go to Agrabah again in Kingdom Hearts III.

jk I loving love Aladdin. If only the character models for Genie and Iago weren't so dead eyed and terrifying.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Jeffrey posted:

I believe SALR has this feature if you feel like installing that.

Thanks, I just installed it now. The only thing I don't like is how hard it is to see how many new posts there are, since the number is now tiny and off to the side, next to the total number of posts.

• Locked thread