Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Everything is great but you should ban Crafty for a laugh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
If people use common sense and post appropriately in threads everything will be fine.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

The Taint Reaper posted:

I mean why spend eternity pushing a stone up a hill only to have it roll back down?

It might crush a few MOBA players so it's well worth the risk imo

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Sakurazuka posted:

Obviously some people are really upset that they can't talk about the Bone being bad or titty ninjas without someone else calling them a fag.

This is so true, but the thing is (in the bone thread at least) everyone seems in on the joke so it's all cool at the end of the day.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
When a pregnant woman swims she is technically a submarine.
When you post here you are the gamers.txt

Life is mind blowing

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
The OP of that writing in games thread really is the definition of someone who needs to lurk more, I know that is a cliché but in his case it's true.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
If you're struggling to find an example, how big of a problem can it be?
I'm not trying to be a dick by asking that, it's a genuine question.
Also, people having a fear about posting a new thread is not a bad thing in here, well, maybe a 'fear' is a bit strong but having people think twice about posting new threads isn't a bad thing I don't think.
You don't catch me posting new threads, and there's a good reason for that, I'm a tard.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

elf help book posted:

I posted a thread asking about fishing games and it turns out no one here knows a drat thing about fishing games.

The Dreamcast had a good fishing peripheral and a sweet rear end Bass fishing game, you should really PM me about that kind of stuff.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Shadow Puppet Of posted:

Do not listen to this rear end in a top hat, fishing games start and end with Bassin's Black Bass with Hank Parker for the SNES. PM me if you want to know the best time of day to use a Jig & Pork bait around the bouys of Green Valley Lake.

How about crawling out of your man cave once in a while and going fishing for real you loving turbonerd?

ITT: passions run high about fishin'

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
I think he should post a thread about it :getin:

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
http://www.craveonline.co.uk/gaming/articles/741349-rip-robin-williams-8-video-games-loved-play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bINUfbLV_0M

peter gabriel fucked around with this message at 08:32 on Aug 12, 2014

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
RIP

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Cowcaster posted:

I'm banning everyone disrespecting Robin Williams right now. I'm doing that. I've got a red star I can do that.

He was a good guy and will be sorely missed

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Red star at night, mods delight
Blue star in morning, Cowcaster in mourning

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Emalde posted:

This commercial has gone from being a really sweet thing to the most bittersweet :(

Agreed actually :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
Minorities by definition are a smaller group of people than us so we should just kick the ever living poo poo out of them over and over again until they comply

• Locked thread