Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Kewpuh posted:

This is the thread you're talking about : http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3648335&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

Here's my opinion on it. I think he has a lot of goofy opinions in that bigass OP. I think a lot of people made some funny posts in the thread with regards to that. I also know from past experience that if he would have got some thicker skin and went with the flow and took a step back and realized that he was typing up a novel on the writing of a video game like Gone Home and laughed about it like the rest of the posters in the thread instead of closing it and trying to hide from it, it probably would have morphed into something pretty good. It wasn't until he closed the thread that I moved it to the Imp Zone.

The funny thing is the imp zone actually had some good stuff to say about the original intention of the thread so that was a good move

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

Awesome! posted:

i like that empty quoting and single emoting isnt like an auto probe now and also that reports are down because reporting isnt cool

• Locked thread