Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BinaryDoubts
Jun 6, 2013

Looking at it now, it really is disgusting. The flesh is transparent. From the start, I had no idea if it would even make a clapping sound. So I diligently reproduced everything about human hands, the bones, joints, and muscles, and then made them slap each other pretty hard.
id advocate for bringing back bans for not using the shift key since half the posts in the godawful Dota thread are people shitposting like this. also just posting 'lol' and a quote. that said i dont think the Dota thread can be saved but man I wish shitposting was more harshly moderated.

Imp zone is good though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BinaryDoubts
Jun 6, 2013

Looking at it now, it really is disgusting. The flesh is transparent. From the start, I had no idea if it would even make a clapping sound. So I diligently reproduced everything about human hands, the bones, joints, and muscles, and then made them slap each other pretty hard.

The Taint Reaper posted:

I've yet to see a MOBA community that's considered good, so IMO games shouldn't make a bunch of special rules for DOTA. I mean why spend eternity pushing a stone up a hill only to have it roll back down?

In case I was unclear, I'm not advocating for special rules for one thread only, I'm just saying stricter moderation in general would really help out the dota thread in specific.

• Locked thread