Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

I feel like a news megathread will just end up as another Gamesjournalism.txt.
fake edit: ^what he said.
Fake edit2: I guess koopa or the thread op or whoever could just declare that that poo poo is quarantied to the existing gamers.txt thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

I also like the chill atmosphere although i don't know why people seem to think it isn't chill enough. If posting expectations get too relaxed Games would just become a redundant Imp Zone.

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

Kewpuh posted:

I mean I'm fine with just leaving that up to whoever posted the original thread unless they completely disappeared in which case it's fine for someone else to make a new one. I don't want to be too overbearing and jump into a thread at a certain page number regardless of what conversation might be happening and go "SORRY PAGE 175 MOVE ON FUCKERS" *pounds close thread button and laughs while people scramble to make a new thread*

I think you have the right idea here koops. There was another forum I posted on with a similar rule and all it really did was turn the last few pages of a megathread into "WELP, SEE YOU NEXT THREAD GUYS!"

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

Really, what we need to do is just drill into everyone's skulls :justpost:. It would solve most of the problems people keep bringing up.

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

tayloryeow posted:

Idk I think Moba's are pretty alright, but I only play league so I don't have a good amount of experience.

Its not so much that the games themselves are bad but the fact that they transform people into living goatse.

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

J-Spot posted:

Robin Williams turned his back on gaming when he ceded his responsibility to voice Genie in Kingdom Hearts to Homer Simpson. He shall not be mourned by this forum.

were not gonna mourn you either after you taste the sting of my valiantium blade

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

virtualboyCOLOR posted:

:nws:http://i.imgur.com/iC3j7EV.jpg:nws: in case you don't like looking at ball sacks which gently caress you if you don't

what exactly is that gamer doing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OG Necromancer
Jan 20, 2014

Zombies' Downfall posted:

I'd never noticed it before but it kind of looks like the joystick is a sheath on his penis if you see the stick before the base

Well, just thought I'd throw that out there

that's what I thought and that's still what I think.

• Locked thread