Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Watching Panthers goal line stands gets my dick hard, no homo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Everyone watch how bad the left tackle play is.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Anderson was pressured off the left side but that was a poo poo throw. Benjamin was wide open.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Greg Hardy treating QBs like his domestic partner.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

wtf, illegal contact? This new rule is bullshit.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

AJ Klein and Blackburn both making plays. Panthers linebackers own.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Chilichimp posted:

It's not a new rule, they're just choosing to enforce it more.

It's been on the books, but there's contact and there's contact. The way they're going now is loving bullshit. You used to be able to put your hands on a receiver so long as your weren't re-routing them, not you can't even do that. It's fuckin' stupid.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

I really doubt we'd see it but I want to see a long pass to Benjamin.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Panthers offensive line doesn't look TOO terrible. Anderson should've unleashed the dragon though.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Cam on the sideline owns

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

BENJAMIN

:gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz::gizz:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

RumbleFish posted:

I mean that was a really, really nice snag.

lmao at the shanked PAT

He caught it on his shoelaces after tripping. :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap: :fap:

My dick could cut diamonds right now.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Abel Wingnut posted:

So I don't really know anything about this Benjamin kid. Is he pretty much the Panthers' WR1 going into the season? Is he going to rule?

He's as big as cam newton and gets deep real well. People had knocks on him because his hands were apparently inconsistent. He has only dropped 1 pass in camp and just made an insane catch.

Dudes built for this offense.

I'm a homer, so someone will come rain on my parade, but he owns loving bones.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

shiksa posted:

It's him or Jerricho Cotchery.

Panthers offense last year was kind of game plan dependent. There were games where Smith was given the most targets, other times LaFell, othertimes, Ginn.

I imagine they're going to give Avant the smith routes in the slot and use Benjamin how they used Ginn and LaFell, lots of 15 yard outs and deep posts, Cotchery can do most things pretty well and is the best blocker so he'll probably start on the otherside of Benjamin.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Tremendous Taste posted:

Are panthers starters still in?

Some of them. Their 2nd tier defensive line are still starter quality anyway.

Buffalo aren't giving EJ a lt of deep stuff, heaps of dump offs and high percentage curls and poo poo.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Panthers DLine owns a whole lot ya'll.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Goddamnit Anderson, happy feet motherfucker, Benjamin was open.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

lol his name is Thad

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Kony Ealy looking really good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

HAHAHAHAHA bills can't even kick field goals.

• Locked thread