Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

Ramadu posted:

HD streams for us poors

http://teamstreamla.proboards.com/page/STREAM_2 dolphins @ falcons

http://teamstreamla.proboards.com/page/STREAM_3 bills @ panthers

http://teamstreamla.proboards.com/page/STREAM_4 buccs @ jags (may not be hd because gently caress you im not looking further for a good stream of this travesty)

http://teamstreamla.proboards.com/page/STREAM_6 eagles @ bears

http://teamstreamla.proboards.com/page/STREAM_7 saints @ rams

http://teamstreamla.proboards.com/page/STREAM_8 rams @ vikings

im lazy and going out so i didn't look hard tonight enjoy your football like substance my children

Thank you :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

People are people so why should it be, that you and I should get along so awfully blink blink recall STOP IT YOU POSH LITTLE SHIT

axeil posted:

People were optimistic about the Raiders?

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

The Vikings have good special teams

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

So over under on ∞ penalties today

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

axeil posted:

Going out on a limb here and taking the under

i strongly disagree bud

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

does paul allen bug anyone

"BOOM!!!"

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Surprised Bridgewater didn't run there

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

MindlessHavok posted:

Am I right in seeing that in the small time he was in, McCown fumbled twice and threw an interception?

:getin:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Is Ponder getting booed :laffo:

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

lmao

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Ponder got tossed

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Lessail posted:

where is winkie when you need him

where is he :(

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

where is "I'd hit it" "I'm a double cheeseburger kinda guy" .png

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

what a hit Jesus

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

So does Paul Allen have difficulty saying McGloin or something?

MCGLOIN!!!!!!

MC-GL-OIN!!

MCGLO-MCGLOIN!

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

MCGLOIN!!!!!!! SCRAMBLE MASTER

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

Lessail posted:

what the gently caress is this announcer going about in the vikings game

I'm not sure brother, I'm not sure

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

axeil posted:

Not even an official. The chain gang guy. Who looked like he was about 70.

I demand a gif

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Top Hats Monthly
Jun 22, 2011

warcrimes posted:

Holy poo poo the Minnesota announcers are loving terrible. "If the autumn wind is a Raider then the summer breeze is a Viking". Isn't Summer Breeze a feminine hygiene product?

Quick, goons who actually talk to the mysterious female, please advise.

e: "They hit Teddy!" in South Park voice. Is this real?

Knockoffs are the best part of the broadcast

BOOM

BAANG
Sounds like its a 60's batman cartoon

• Locked thread