Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Tackling is loving hard man.

lol Falcons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

axeil posted:

I'm getting the sense that the Falcons...might not be very good??

They remind me of Peyton's Colts.

But Matt Ryan isn't Peyton.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Bortles cool under pressure.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Extra points might get pretty fun this year.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

axeil posted:

It's only through preseason because Roger Goodell hates us.

Oh really? That is kind of pointless.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Kalli posted:

Not even the full preseason, just this week and next.

What. Where they expecting distraught kickers to commit suicide on the sidelines?

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Quest For Glory II posted:

The preseason, where Brandon Weeden, Matt Cassel and Mark Sanchez are stars

You can now add noted star Shaun Hill to that pantheon.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

axeil posted:

Going out on a limb here and taking the under

I am taking the over.

I don't know, I have a gut feeling.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

axeil posted:

Ah, a numbers man I see. Perhaps we could...*whisper* put a lil' something on it?

I don't think I like your tone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

Its still the second in the Rams/Saints game.

I feel like I have been watching this all my life.

• Locked thread