Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

isildur posted:

tbp is not socrates. He's just trolling. He's a pretty good, high-effort troll, so it's usually entertaining.

What he's saying is crystal clear, you'd have to be wilfully dense to misunderstand it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mila kunis
Jun 10, 2011

isildur posted:

No, it's very easy to understand: he's trolling. Come on, dude, 'post history' exists right there below every post. I can click it and go to The Ray Parlour and see him saying 'I'm trolling D&D'. I can see that you're like, 90% exclusively a Ray Parlour poster, too, explaining your sudden appearance here to defend tbp.

He's a good troll, in that he seems to make an actual effort to post things that stir up interesting conversation instead of just threadshitting, but he's not arguing in good faith and never has been. It's not like there's a rule that you have to argue in good faith, but I hate seeing people engage with him like he actually cares about the things he posts.

How can you read what you typed here and not feel embarassed, I'm not part of some forums conspiracy to gaslight you.

• Locked thread