Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

The Mash posted:

Agreed. Best player in England to never win a PL title?

And best one club man ever?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Dear prospective Arsenal supporters:

Welcome to supporting Arsenal! Being an American Arsenal supporter is both cool and good, just like me, blue footed boobie. Just don't pretend to hate Spurs. You don't even know why you hate them, and it's weird and forced as hell. Instead you should follow the lead of me, blue footed boobie, and ignore the Spurs rivalry and hate Liverpool, because it is an disgusting, evil club with awful fans.

Thanks,

blue footed boobie.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Pinwiz11 posted:

Or just hate Liverpool because YNWA is a horrible horrible horrible song that gives you (me) hives.

Everything about Liverpool is awful, with the exception of their home shirts last year, which were pretty cool.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

8raz posted:

you're american?

...lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

What does this say?

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Gigi Galli posted:

None of this should drive you away from Serie A though, it's the best.

It's just making me want to watch it more tbh

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
GD can you do a guide to Serie A racism a? Like the games that are most likely to have all the good racisms? I'd like to see some top top Italian intolerance, but I don't want to watch too many games because Serie A because its kinda poo poo.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Barcelona are one if the most hateable clubs out there

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Your Boy Fancy posted:

If I followed the advice of "follow a team you like from a game you enjoyed" then my favorite team and player would be Blackburn Rovers and Roque Santa Cruz and that's okay man.

Well it's good that advice has never been said ever

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Wirth1000 posted:

I have a question: what really happened to Ronaldinho? I never saw him play in his prime so I only know of his reputation as one of Brazil's crown jewels and he's seemingly revered by quite a hefty chunk of people. I've seen the occansional clip of his insane footwork and ball control. Did he just stop giving a poo poo at some point and let his career fizzle out?

He got older, slowed down, and didnt keep himself as fit. He still did fully sick stuff in the later stages of his career (is he still playing?), but wasn't fast enough to be unplayable like he once was.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Yeah, I imagine any manager would tell Ronaldinho to focus his energy on scoring goals and being fully sick and not to be too bothered about tracking back. Same goes for Ronaldo. I hate hearing the Taylor Twellmans of the world criticize him for being light on defense when he scores a goal a game. A team should accommodate players like that.

• Locked thread