Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
It's not a party until the bomb squad says it is
I'm already annoyed with reading uninformed opinions that it was the guy's fault for walking around the track :fuckoff:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006

LOSS posted:

Do these cars have telemetry? If they have it should be easier to prove if Stewart deliberately revved up to scare the kid, or if it was just an accident.

e: nm

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006

Nit Wit Dog poo poo posted:

can we at least find out what really happened?

What, exactly, do you think would absolve Tony from responsibility in this case?

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
He's probably thinking of taking his mind off of going home and killing himself

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006
Tony attacked Kenny Irwin and then he died also

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006

leica posted:

If it was Kasey Kahne driving the car no one would even consider it being intentional, because he's such a cute nice guy.

"He was shy and quiet; you knew someday he was going to snap"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CactusWeasle
Aug 1, 2006

Fag Boy Jim posted:

There's only two drivers who I'd say that about, and one of them would be Stewart. (The other one is Edwards)

I'd have to say Kurt Busch.

• Locked thread