Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
I mean, isn't Stewart notorious for petty fights that get out of control and trying to wreck other drivers? What did they think would happen?

edit: wow this is some local speedway poo poo? what the gently caress, throw him in jail already

Brogeoisie fucked around with this message at 06:37 on Aug 10, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

"Look, I'm a private citizen," he said. "One thing that I don't have to do is sit here and open my kimono as it relates to how much money I make or didn't."
Yeah, if this were another amateur out there, you could make the case but Stewart had to have known how his car would handle in that situation. He tried to hit him or at least tried to get close enough to scare him

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

MaoistBanker posted:

I'm a huge dum dum, what is max alien's post refernecing?

Chris Benoit murder-suicide

Brogeoisie
Jan 12, 2005

VikingSkull posted:

See the rear tires? Fun experiment. Take a paper cup, lay it on its side. Push it. See how it spins on its axis? Now push it harder. Does it spin faster?

Physics :science:

yeah, this is true, but because of the speed he was going at, he wouldn't have killed Ward if he just coasted and clipped him. He accelerated, which exponentially increases the force applied to him when he made contact.

• Locked thread