Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

NtotheTC posted:

Intent to cause harm resulting in the death of there victim even if you didn't intend to kill them is still murder in the UK. What is it in the US?

Manslaughter.

There was no intent to harm.

Therefore legally this is just an unfortunate accident, or death by misadventure. Kid tried to grab onto Tonys car, you can see his arm on the original video reaching up trying to garb the wing. He slips, goes under the wheel, no matter what tony did the guy was going to die.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy the Mountain
Feb 3, 2005

I used to be TheRealLuquado

Cubey posted:

I am not at all convinced that he was trying to grab onto the car rather than putting his arm out instinctively when he saw a car that he was running at somehow magically get closer to him.

FTFY

• Locked thread