Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The 360/ps3 versions being gimped and no custom music (unless there is a streaming option? can a XBone/PS4 owner verify that these consoles can stream music as a media server?) on the next gen consoles is a deal breaker for me sadly :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

love them using 5 year old entrance animations

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

breeze/paige/charlotte/ascension are also allegedly in. NXT cutoff was Arrival ppv.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

there was also a hosed up glitch that the bonus Extra universe mode cutscenes, the unlockable ones, they would be locked out of your game and never occur if you used the season pass to unlock them, rather than unlock them normally by playing the game.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's coming out for PC, the question is merely when and which version of the game.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what a piece of poo poo

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i remember that spider woman cover

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i wish we'd see the return of red and green man as dlc chars

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

2k is a loving joke lmao

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

cams posted:

The attitude of this post is hilarious to me.

Finished my Legendary KOTR today, got knocked out first round in the top 8, bummer. But then... got a Legendary Cameron. I already had one so just got me a Pro Legendary Diva. She was the only Legendary Diva I had, too.

2 Legendary Pro's, 3 more to go.

(Really one more to go to start dominating Legendary KOTRs.)

a lot of people buy these games mostly because of the create a wrestler feature, so they can create their own rosters for indies/wcw/japan/etc. cutting the number of caw slots by 75 is gonna be an enormous turnoff to a lot of those people.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Monkeycheese posted:

people that are wrestling nerds to the degree that they would customize their own roster that much are likely wrestling nerds enough that they will get the game anyway. I'd bet the "25 CAWs? gently caress you 2k" crowd is utterly neglible and this game still sells bucketloads

im skipping the game this year specifically because of that.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

yeah if the pc version proves to be moddable where caw limits and such dont exist, and considering how prolific the no mercy modding community was, i'd probably get the game at that point. but so far the game just doesnt appeal to me at all right now with the limits presented on customization.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

hogan is only in the special edition

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It's also possible that there is a time-exclusive window for the console versions.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Daniel Bryan posted:

Still, if you're price conscious.

Looks like WWE 2K15 last gen will be $30 at Meijer on Black Friday.

If you live within the vicinity of a Meijer store, you're probably used to mediocrity from living in extensive flyover territory. So, this is probably a great deal to take on.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It is not in the Next Gen version.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if it weren't for the 2 count glitch 2k13 would have been probably the best wrestling game

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

triplexpac posted:

These games usually look hella decent but after people play them for a little while the flaws show up.

This one doesn't even look hella decent so I assume it's going to be even worse.

If I were you I'd wait and see, unless you're desperate to spend $60 on something right this minute

its probably gonna be 30 on black friday

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

always next year is the new wait and see

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Lodin posted:

Disappointed that that not a single CAW has been posted yet. I want to see what the custom textures, especially the facial ones actually look like in game.

Anyway, I won't be getting this right now like I planned. Too much genuinely good stuff like Dragon Age and Smash brothers coming out now so I'll wait til the end of December or whenever the next lull in releases happens.

majority of the caw community is waiting for the pc version, a lot just left outright over the removal of the creation suite. im gonna wait to see how much the pc version can be tinkered with.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sba posted:

I've had this sitting on my desk sealed for two days, is it worth the $60 or should I take it back?

its probably the worst entry since 2008.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

KungFu Grip posted:

How many stuck with PS3 and Xbox 360.

a miniscule amount

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The Big Taff Man posted:

I thought you didnt get it?

i did not. but i think the resounding disappointment from people who purchased it is a pretty damning statement on the game's quality.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

super macho dude posted:

Who does the bridging package powerbomb irl?

kota ibushi

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

are there mods yet that allow for custom theme music/trons/arena modification

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

is 2k16 announced for pc

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

there is a reason we never find out anything about the actual core of the game until like three days before it comes out and that is because it is trash

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

sticklefifer posted:

Do they actually differentiate between the moves of the Usos, or say, Los Matadores for these games? WWE has never bothered to give either member of either team a distinct style from his partner, so it doesn't seem like they need to take up extra character slots either. I can see it for the Bellas since they actually have individual styles now, but not so much "tag team consisting of relatives who for all intents and purposes look and wrestle exactly the same".

uso #1 gets savate kick 2, uso #2 gets superkick 4

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it looks like garbage and it looks like it plays like garbage.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

where is jimmy uso

i want jimmy uso

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this is the most random roster since here comes the pain

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

you can mod it into the pc version but it requires overwriting existing themes

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

those graphics aren't forgivable for ps4/xbone standards.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Nut Bunnies posted:

Regardless of the Horsewomen bullshit, the roster is pretty excellent. I will be pretty bummed (but not surprised) if the game turns out to be bad again.

they're avoiding showing actual gameplay and they aren't doing the touring demos this time around like they used to do in the past and they've refused pre-release reviews, you can take a wild guess about the quality from that alone

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

gypsyshred posted:

Pretty sure create a show was on one of the N64 games, maybe WM2K?

create a ppv was in no mercy and it was actually ahead of its time with how versatile it was

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

the most stable wwe online game experiences i ever had were playing smackdown vs raw 2006 on the ps2.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

after watching gameplay footage with 30+ second load times and clunky collision detection coupled with sluggish AI for what's clearly a rushed product masked by a portion of its budget going into advertising over focusing on presenting a playable product, i won't

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

what is the nintendo nx

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i remember fire pro hd i will not be fooled again especially not for no cell phone toilet game